Sunday, January 24, 2010

Business Voice Mail Messages When A Guy Calls And Leaves A Voice Mail, But Says Nothing In It About Returning The Call... Do You Call Back?

When a guy calls and leaves a voice mail, but says nothing in it about returning the call... do you call back? - business voice mail messages

This guy called while I was at work and left a voice message. He has just received a text he had sent a few days earlier. It was the wedding of her sister less than an hour before it starts. I received a voucher for lunch in a nice place for my birthday and asked if perhaps he wants to use me. The answering machine asked for forgiveness was busy with the wedding of his sister last week, warning that the text does not yet ..... Maybe we can can use the coupon later. "Two issues that have not yet .. I asked to remember .. I do not want to seem too happy ... I call it?" And the second ... esp when the boys .. take the comments on the voice mail .. just all businesses? or something else.? Is it delayed? thank

No comments:

Post a Comment