Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Eating Recovery Center Denver Cost Eating Disorder Help!?

Eating Disorder Help!? - eating recovery center denver cost

I was bulimic in the past 12 years. I was in a treatment center, there are about 10 years. It is not really help us in more debt. My family and my husband knows that I am an eating disorder in the past ... they think I'm up. You do not know who struggle with it every minute of every day. I binge and purge more than 30 times per day. I know it's terrible, and I know all the health problems that go with it. I want to help, but have no insurance. We can not afford to send me to a different treatment center. We can not afford to see even a therapist. Unless you had a severe eating disorder, you do not understand how they can get, so do not turn to preach to me about the damage I do to me ... not so easy ... I wish it were! I want to just stop, but it's as if I'd go crazy if I my eating disorder behaviors can ... is that I start to tremble, and go through withdrawal. I fear that this issue will be forever. I want to help but can not afford. We had to file for bankruptcy last year, because this mortgage is aDisorder and had had an accident I am not in a position to work for 8 months, so that we can not pay the bills. Has anyone a history of the rest ... except pray? I do not believe in God, Jesus or pray ... I was very disappointed several times and have lost faith in the religion, so do not tell me to pray. I need advice from real people who have suffered or are suffering from an eating disorder. Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Hello. I suffered from eating disorders (or as I like to say, eating disorders) for most of my life. I started recycling group has bulimia Yahoo groups in 2003 and helped me a lot me my bulimic behavior forces me to understand, talk to others about why I did what he did.

    While bulimia is a disease in itself, is the root of the problem much deeper and behaviors are actually a symptom of a deeper problem. You can recognize patterns in their behavior and Teach Yourself to change. You can use the CAN. I had bulimia for over 4 years ... although I know that if we could continue on those issues Underneath It All Work, I just relapsed. Like an alcoholic or drug addict, I still consider myself a compulsive ... only "recovery".

    A warm welcome to my group for the recovery www.bulimia @ yahoogroups.com to join

    ReplyDelete
  2. I regret that a fight was. No sermon, but here are some news sites and found articles. I hope you get some useful answers to the others, who have won the battle and open and honest enough to share with you.

    ReplyDelete