Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Abdominal Migraine And New Baby Does Your Child Suffer From Abdominal Migraines?

Does your child suffer from abdominal migraines? - abdominal migraine and new baby

A pediatrician gave her medication (the 5), but will his tired and weight gain. She suffers a lot in the car with a headache, but the rest of your headache and abdominal pain are mild to moderate. Is there a way to get rid of the car headache? Tylenol does not help. I do not want to go to heal my son every day when they are not needed. Thank you:)

1 comment:

  1. My mother has this piece of shit '79 Chevy Impala, behavior Tin Great Big Ol '. Had heard their parents in advance, and when he smokes incessantly. When I, the cigarette smoke, exhaust fumes smelled and got into the car. I offer these severe headaches, traveling when I was forced to return to the rocket. Once the car finally died, my headache went away car.

    Never heard of abdominal migraine. And I do not know you smoke. So I agree that only occurs when the car goes Gravol children or something. Since the disease usually heals over time.

    If she has a headache and stomach pain, low quality of the car, I am inclined to say, it's an allergy. But I asked for a complete blood work, so good. But I am a man so severely paranoid.

    Sorry, could not help: o (

    ReplyDelete