Sunday, January 24, 2010

Glass Bistro Table Let Me Try And Be More Specific. My Cat Has Chin Acne?

Let me try and be more specific. My cat has chin acne? - glass bistro table

My cat has chin acne. I searched and searched for a product to replace my flat plastic PET. Please help me is a link or a name of a ceramic, glass or stainless steel bowl Futterautomat identical to the "Bistro will be sold in pet shops are Petmate.

I understand that some people can not feed their cats 24 hours a day, but I do and I must go on. I have several cats and can be fed manually every day. Only one of them is acne, so I would change the plastic on. So please do not suggest that I change my schedule feeding.

Thank you in advance. (Please do not suggest to Google "ceramic bowl for pets, I have unsuccessfully)

No comments:

Post a Comment