Thursday, January 28, 2010

What Could It Be Besides Genital Warts Could This Be Genital Warts? Very Confused And Scared. Thanks?

Could this be genital warts? Very confused and scared. Thanks? - what could it be besides genital warts

My ex-boyfriend has a wart on his pubic hair than about four inches below the navel. During my research, the only place to be genital warts around the anus and penis. The reason we are not apart for so long (from the fact that he has lied to me) hidden in the pubic hair and I thought it was seeing one days of the skin. When he was on family planning, the doctor said a genital warts and the use of the cream had been. The thing is that the doctors for family planning are so busy, if you do not get that much information. I wonder what kind of strain of HPV, and why should that one who has never grown or gathered again, and why not after a new outbreak, as healthy tissue. I also wonder what are very likely to be infected with HPV. Of course, are no longer together, and we are very disturbed, I am impressed by this experience. Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment